- Participating in the development of company products and services to meet and exceed customer expectations and market demands in adherence to corporate and departmental policies and procedures
- Provide assistance and guidance to co-workers on best approaches, practices, and lessons learned
- Participate in the activities related to problem resolution
Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in business administration, management information systems, marketing or a related field required
Equivalent work experience in a similar position may be substituted for educational requirements
Minimum four years of product management experience required
Minimum one year project management experience preferred
Intermediate knowledge of MS Office products including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint required
Basic knowledge of product and project management software tools preferred
Integrated Call Control Interface
Anti-Virus CPE Reporting
Applications will be accepted through 1/11/17.
Do you share our passion of "work worth doing?" Demand for our services continues to grow. We are looking for the nation's best who are interested in making a difference. If you are interested in this position and meet the minimum requirements, apply online today!
If you work at West Safety Services, you‚ ll never take 9-1-1 for granted again. For more than 35 years, we‚ ve been a leader in an industry where the stakes are high, as are our expectations of each other. We recruit the best talent because our success is measured in lives saved, in communities protected and in assets secured.
Our 9-1-1 and other emergency communications technologies provide the essential link between telecommunications firms, wireless carriers, cable and security systems providers and public safety agencies. The proliferation of smart devices, sensors and new media are fueling our recent innovations that help guide emergency responders and public safety professionals as they assess complex, critical situations in real-time.
Not only do you finish each day knowing you have helped save lives but there are also some great perks in addition to compensation, competitive health benefits, paid time off, and a 401K, ‚ .
- Access to hundreds of online and in-person training courses to help you understand our solutions, develop your skills and become more effective both personally and professionally
- A spacious gym with ellipticals, treadmills, bikes, weights, and even group classes
- Community outreach through a 501(c)(3) non-profit that supports local youth, seniors, and our military
- On-campus dry cleaning service and much more
West Safety Services is an EEO/AAP Employer-Minorities/Women/Disabled/Protected Veterans.
Please Note: The Company has strict background check requirements both pre-employment and during employment. Depending upon the position and/or access required, applicants and personnel may be required to successfully complete additional background checks including, but not limited to customer background checks, Criminal Justice Information Services (CJIS) certification ‚ criminal history check, fingerprinting and training. The company also runs a motor vehicle record check as part of the background check process.
The company conducts pre-employment drug screening and periodic screening during employment. Please note, marijuana remains an illegal drug under federal law. We have federal contracts that require us to be compliant with the federal Drug Free Workplace Act. West Safety Services is a tobacco free workplace.