Lindsay Michelle Stout
Longmont, CO. 80501
Email Address: Lindsaystout121@gmail.com
OBJECTIVE: Seeking a challenging and growth oriented position in business administration/management.
First Nations Development Institute August, 2015 – October, 2016
Office Manager Longmont, Colorado
My responsibilities at First Nations Development Institute included, but were not limited to the following:
- Worked with the President/Vice Presidents of First Nations to achieve daily administrative duties of the organization. This Included all mail, invoicing and supervision of the administrative staff to ensure phones were answered and the reception desk was covered at all times.
- Conducted weekly administrative meetings with staff to ensure open line of communication between staff so that all were on the same page with projects and what may be needed to get them done right and on schedule.
- Worked with administrative staff to take care of frequent hospitality needs and staff events. Also planned holiday events, staff retreats and fun events with our sister company that is located in the same building.
- Managed the building (owned by First Nations), including monthly tenant check-ins and rent collection. Ensured that all vendor contracts, building codes and insurance needs were up to date. Also, maintained the inside/outside of the building to make sure it was always in good working condition.
- Coordinated logistics for FNDI board meetings, participated and recorded meeting minutes, prepared meeting material and served as the point of contact for board members and all their travel accommodations.
- Provided basic IT support and troubleshooting for computers and phones working with a team of people. The team helped provide technical support to users by researching and answering questions, troubleshooting problems and maintaining workstations.
Cadmus August, 2013 – August, 2015
Office Manager Boulder, Colorado
My responsibilities at Cadmus included the following:
- Managed the editors’ calendar, which entailed communicating with authors about their editing requests and routinely updating a complex, dynamic schedule of editing projects.
- Coordinated the scheduling of proposal specialists in collaboration with the lead proposal manager. Also, reviewed all requests for proposals (RFPs) to determine a suitable editing time.
- Maintained all office equipment in the Boulder office (copy machines, printers, computers, conference room audio/visual equipment, and phones).
- Provided basic IT support for all computers/phones and kept an up-to-date inventory of IT equipment and supplies.
- Provided logistical support for all internal and external visitors to the Boulder office, including hotel accommodations, temporary office space, and travel information.
- Oversaw all of the administrative activities necessary to ensure a functional office.
- Coordinated all Boulder office-wide team activities, including office events, parties, and staff meetings.
- Managed all front office activities, including reception, mail, deliveries, office supplies, and large purchases for the office.
- Communicated all operational and facility issues to Boulder staff, as needed, to keep them informed.
- Supervised the maintenance and upkeep of the office area, and served as the liaison with housekeeping and building management.
- Updated and distributed emergency plans and safety kits and oversaw office security to ensure staff access to the building.
- Provided parking passes and Eco Passes for eligible staff to ensure that Cadmus Boulder employees remained in compliance with any program requirements.
- Coordinated the on-boarding of Boulder new hires and staff departures with Human Resources.
Faegre & Benson, LLP July, 2000 – August, 2011(Laid Off) Office Manager Boulder, Colorado
During my employment with Faegre & Benson my responsibilities included, but were not limited to the following:
- Managed Receptionist/Hospitality departments and outside vendor (IKON) who worked in the Office Services/Copy Center.
- Worked with all vendors, ordered and stocked all office supplies and took care of copy machines/toner/maintaining and providing training for all staff on equipment. (Supervised and worked with IKON Staff to manage responsibilities listed above)
- Managed Records/File department for all incoming/outgoing files and all loose filing.
- Worked with Human Resources to hire new staff, train and give performance reviews. Also took care of scheduling the workload and approving timesheets.
- Maintained facilities and worked with building management to take care of the building and any issues that came up. (HVAC, Plumbing, Lights, etc.)
- Managed all internal and external office moves and worked with staff or outside vendors to take care of all office requests. (Hanging pictures, paint touch up, etc.)
- Provided parking/Eco bus passes working with the City of Boulder for all employees and client’s needs.
- Supervised and worked with Hospitality/IKON Staff/ IT Department to setup for all meetings (providing equipment, catering and whatever needed on an everyday basis) during work hours and after hours as needed.
- Responsible for approving all bills /invoices for payment with vendors used. I was also responsible for working with different departments to approve their bills to send off to the main accounting department located in the Minneapolis office.
EDUCATION: DEVRY INSTITUTE
B.S. in Business Administration
SKILLS: Computer Related Skills:
- Microsoft Office
- File Programs (Records Manager and Practice Manager)
- Google (Calendar/Email)
- Iron Mountain Connect
- Deltek GovWin Capture Management (CRM)