Maintenance Tech/ Supervisor
777 REES CT LONGNMONT. CO 80504-5115
PHONE 3036785903 • E-MAIL email@example.com
A permanent full-time position completing necessary projects in a safe and timely manner. While making changes in design or procedure as needed, if applicable.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
HVAC Certified Universal Technician 12/02/2000 . Graduate of Universal Technology Training Inc. Littleton, Co.
* Professional Locksmith Folley-Belsaw Institute 9/29/03
* Advanced Locksmith Follew-Belsaw Institute 11/20/03
* Home Inspection Certificate Thompson Education Direct 6/11/03
* Customer Service Certificate “Knock-Your-Socks-Off” Rockhurst University Continuing Education Center 11/05/02
* Carpentry, Plumbing, Electrical, Scheduling, Irrigation, Snow Removal, Appliance Repair, Wall Repair, Painting, Inventory, Ordering and Stocking Materials, Working with contractors and inspectors, all aspects of building and grounds maintenance.
* Personal Care Provider (part-time) Complete Home Health Care 2/04 to present. Longmont, Co.
* Mechanic, Assembly Paul’s Lawn Mower and Outdoor Power Equipment Inc. 4/06 to 11/10. Westminster, Co.
* Maintenance Lead Thistle Community Housing 4/01 to 11/03. Longmont, Co.
* Chief Engineer Boulder Hotel Association 4/98 to 3/01. Boulder, Co.
* Maintenance Super Peak Property & Development 12/94 to 10/97. Lafayette, Co.
* Maintenance Super C & R Property Management 4/94 to 12/94. Boulder, Co.
* Maintenance Super Wild Oats Markets Inc. 10/92 to 4/94. Boulder and Denver, Co.
* Owner-Manager Osburn Landscaping 1980 to 1990. Boulder, Co.
* A Graduate of Fairview High school