Executive Assistant/Administrative Assistant
1851 White Feather Dr, Longmont, CO 80504 * (720) 428.0501 * firstname.lastname@example.org
Top-notch assistant with nine years of experience coordinating office management and special projects with a high degree of efficiency. Serve as point person for managers, sales teams, clients, and vendors to ensure proper lines of communication. Maintains excellent communication skills, problem resolution abilities, and a high-level of confidentiality. Equally effective at providing sales management and advanced word processing support.
Balfour Senior Living - Louisville, CO December 2015-Present
Human Resources Assistant
- Coordinate the onboarding process for new hires to include background checks, drug screening and other testing as appropriate
- Prepare and coordinate new hire orientation scheduling and set up
- Coordinate, prepare, and track daily flow of candidates including requisition compliance, assessments, eligibility determination, and job offer administration
- Post and/or updates job postings / job descriptions to internal and external sites
- Proactively troubleshoot and addresses conflicts
- Provide customer service support to all staff for general human resources inquiries
- Help coordinate onsite and remote recruitment events Assist with college recruiting, internship and job fairs as needed.
- Regularly handled confidential and non-routine information.
dishNET Wireline - Littleton, CO November 2011 - September 2015
Executive Assistant/ Provisioning Specialist
- Assist frontline, escalations and direct sales departments with dishNET Wireline orders and issues
- Process manual orders and correct failed flow-through orders with strict time requirements
- Selected for numerous special projects including round table sessions with management through COO level
- Analyze and resolve financial and technical issues while meeting quality standards and business policy
- Ability to understand and correct complex problems with order processingï‚§
- Assist with future growth of dishNET Wireline department by providing creative solutions to issues
- Travel to other centers to help launch dishNET and act as acting trainer and supervisor for dishNet Wireline teams
MWH Global - Broomfield, CO March 2010 – November 2010
Executive Administrative Assistant
- Handled the tasks of managing calendars, scheduling meeting, completing, submitting and filing expense reports
- Assisted with the coordination of the weekly and monthly Managers meeting.
- Responsible for preparing outgoing mail and correspondence like faxes, e-mails and overnight packages.
- Responsible for coordinating department schedules and making appointments with clients.
- Coordinated all travel arrangements for the Executives I supported
- Performed other administrative tasks as required
- Made all luncheon appointments and coordinated all dinner events.
PA Consulting Group - Denver, CO August 2009 – March 2010
- Handles calls and promptly forwards them to appropriate person among 50 employees.
- Responsible for scheduling meeting for employees; escorts visitors to meeting and conference rooms, along with provides hospitality service arrangements as requested by staff.
- Compose and distribute inter-departmental memorandums (e-mails, documentary and voice) ensuring timely delivery and receipt of information while at the time maintaining confidentiality.
- Filed and archived confidential company information & record log with the assistance of Iron Mountain
- Responsible for ordering and maintaining all office and kitchen supplies
- Efficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Illustrator; Outlook Express; scanning technology; HTML; website development; advanced Internet research IMA Gui, BeQuick,
University of Phoenix, Westminster CO
Bachelor of Science, Business Administration 2008-2013
References available upon request